Monday, October 1, 2018

A Magic Wand

If I had a magic wand, there are so many ways I would use it.

I would magically make time go by a little slower, so I could spend more time with friends and family, make each moment count and leave no conversation unhad.
I would magically bring back loved ones who have passed, so that I could ask them all the unanswered questions that were left behind in their passing.
I would magically make it so my cousins and Aunts and Uncles didn't live so far away, so we could share our families and our life stories with each other and look back and be grateful for those who made our lives possible.
I would magically ask for forgiveness for all the wrongs I may or may not know that I have done to my loved ones, I would ask that it didn't have to be so hard to say, yes I was wrong and yes I am sorry. Forgiveness is magic in itself.
  We all have those  things that we hold in and wish we could go back in time and fix.  We all hold some forms or resentments, memories, hurt feelings, and issues  that we could've, should've and would've done better had we been given a do over.  My magic wand would mend those feelings, so that the magic of forgiveness, love and freedom would take their place.
Whether you believe in God, a higher being, science, or magic, somehow all these beings or things lead to the same thing....We are here on this earth because of them, and whether there is an after life or nothing at all, we are all on borrowed time, and I would like my magic wand to cast a spell that we all live our time and the time we are given, with forgiveness, love, respect, kindness and peace.

For me sometimes I use Face Book  as a Magic Wand....I know I post a lot of pictures, and I don't expect everyone to look at them or even like them.  I like Face Book because it connects me to the people that I don't get to see or spend time with.  I love seeing the pictures of my cousins and their growing families.  I love seeing pics of my nieces, nephews, friends and family smiling and laughing and making memories.

No one lives a perfect life, no one is happy all the time, but lets face it, I would much rather see smiling and laughing and love on face book.....there is way too much sadness in the world, so why not spread joy. 

Even when people post about their loved ones who have passed, there is sadness in their passing, but the pictures are shared as a way to remember the joy and love those loved ones gave us in their time here on earth.  I appreciate those pictures posted, because remembering those loved ones is a way of honoring them.

Lets all take our Magic Wands and create magic in our lives.  Share that magic whether it be via face book, instagram, snapchat, a handwritten letter, a phone call, or an impromptu visit to a friend or family member that you have lost touch with.  Converse with each other, ask questions about each others lives, ask for forgiveness if you feel you need it. Make moments count. Be Grateful and Spread Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment